Cornish Rebels RLFC takes the COVID-19 pandemic seriously, and as we return to action this summer it is vital that we do so in a responsible way.
Training information is communicated via our social media channels but please be aware of the following at all training sessions, until further notice.
- DO NOT COME TO TRAINING IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THE COVID-19 SYMPTOMS, HAVE TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID 19 OR IF YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD TO SELF-ISOLATE.
- DO NOT COME TO TRAINING IF ANY OF YOUR HOUSEHOLD ARE SELF-ISOLATING OR HAVE TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID-19.
- Upon arrival please ensure you enter the club through the main gate and park responsibly, preferably not too near to other vehicles.
- You must remain 2 metres apart from other people until the start of the session.
- You must sanitise your hands prior to the start of the session. We recommend that you sanitise your hands regularly throughout the session and at the end. We will have sanitiser on site but we strongly encourage you to bring your own.
- Be aware that, subject to numbers, you may be split into groups to ensure we stick to the guidelines. Please ensure you stick to your group and do as instructed by the coaching team.
- There are no toilets which can be used during the sessions. Please ensure you go to the toilet somewhere else prior to arrival.
- There are no changing rooms or indoor facilities available under any circumstances.
- You must bring your own drink and do not share drinks with other players. The club will not be using communal water bottles.
- You must not enter any part of the ground except the main training area/pitch. Please refrain from touching hard surfaces such as railings, fences and seating unnecessarily.
- Please arrive and depart as promptly as you can to avoid unnecessary grouping prior to or after training.
- If you are driving to training, do not car-share with players from outside your household or bubble, as this is not yet permitted by the government guidelines.
- Please take time to familiarise yourself with the RFL’s COVID-19 guidelines. Among this information you will also find links to the government’s guidelines. Please take time to read these also.
- Please ensure you are registered as a player on GAMEDAY so we have your contact details and we can communicate any necessary info with you directly. You can register at www.iamarebel.co.uk.
If you have any questions or concerns then please contact the club’s COVID OFFICER at firstname.lastname@example.org